Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anticipation


There was a time back when I was young when I would awake each morning in anticipation of the unknown; to embrace the giddiness of life itself. It was a time of chasing after dreams, traveling to far-away places and even re-discovering the beauty of my own chartered territory. Now that I am older and living a more 'regulated lifestyle' I find myself going to sleep each night in anticipation of the unknown; to embrace the giddiness of life itself.. in my dreams.. - Eileen Beniest

1 comment:

Bushman Diaries said...

Nice post. Have to hate those words "regulated lifestyle" Sometimes we feel so trapped and not brave enough to step out of our mould. We so afraid of taking chances because we so safe. Guess the only change we are willing to take is when we drunk and feel invincible.